[OpenSIPS-Devel] ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 18 23:56:22 CET 2008

El Jueves, 18 de Diciembre de 2008, Dan Pascu escribió:
> On Thursday 18 December 2008, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > The issue has dissapeared "by magic" after rev 5062:
>
> You realize that this is because the 2 magic revisions (5060 and 5061)
> have been reached in svn ;)

Well, I thought my code was fixed by itself XDDD

I see nothing in rev 5061, and rev 5060 just includes a fix in
modules/dialog/dlg_db_handler.c:

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/trunk/modules/dialog/dlg_db_handler.c?r1=5060&r2=5059&pathrev=5060

It's just a "do {" in a different line! XD

Really thanks a lot! I was getting crazy with this bug.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo