[OpenSIPS-Devel] Crash [presence]

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Dec 15 19:06:24 CET 2008

El Miércoles, 10 de Diciembre de 2008, Anca Vamanu escribió:
> Are you sure you have not corrupted the database? Can you please start
> fresh: stop the server, empty database tables, start the server again.

Now I've separed the presence server in other host (the same in fact, but
other OpenSIPS listening in different address).

I've emptied presence related tables and started a client who performs some
SUBSCRIBE's and PULBISH's. In that moment the presence server has crashed.

I'm trying to reproduce it and capture the logs.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo