[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Patches-2352405 ] Possible fixing for bug 2225405

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 8 13:39:00 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anca_vamanu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086412&aid=2352405&group_id=232389

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
IThe attached patch contains a possible fixing for bug reported with ID 2225405 (pua_bla: bla_handle_notify return code to script)

I defined for all the cases where parsing errors occured in message, and defined a return code of -1 for those cases.
The patch also contains changes to implicit boolean conditions, changing them to explicit equality conditions, and initialization for str variables.

Any feedbback about this fixing would be very welcomed.

Best regards.

Sergio

Date: 2008-12-08 14:39

Message:
Hi Sergio,

Thank you for the patch. I have followed the suggestions in it with some
modifications.

regards,
Anca

Comment By: Anca Vamanu (anca_vamanu)