[OpenSIPS-Devel] ERROR:db_mysql:db_mysql_submit_query

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 4 15:57:48 CET 2008

2008/12/4 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> sorry for losing the contact with this thread....

Not at all ;)

> The idea is to identify what was the last mysql query before the query
> generating the error - this is why I suggested using the pids  to be able to
> correlate all the queries coming from the *same* process (so on the same
> connection).
>
> Once we identify the prev query, we have a starting point in investigating
> why it didn't release the result.
>
> Please let me know if still not clear on what I'm talking about :).

Thanks a lot. As I already say yesterday, I monitor mysql.log (log
enabled in my.cnf, so all the SQL queries are stored in this file) but
when the error occurs in OpenSIPS, I see no SQL query in mysql.log, so
it seems that the MySQL server rejects the query.

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>