[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2082283 ] [SIPTRACE] 64 character limit on callerid

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 30 15:43:33 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2082283&group_id=232389

>Category: modules
>Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
Hi - have a client of mine sending INVITEs with callids longer than 64 characters. SIP trace shows that the Call-ID header is trucated to 64 characters so call doesn't complete.  Can the caller-id field length be extended?