[OpenSIPS-Devel] [ opensips-Bugs-2079278 ] [SST] improper dialog timeout setting

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 30 15:11:39 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086410&aid=2079278&group_id=232389

Group: 1.4.x

Initial Comment:
During a normal call, the following error is written to the log:

ERROR:sst:set_timeout_avp: Found current timeout value is 1800, setting it to 1800

This message isn't very helpful and the setting of a value to the same number also isn't very good.

I've provided a patch that only sets the timeout value if the new number is different. The patch also reduces the severity of this message to DBG.

Regards,
Norm