[OpenSIPS-Devel] Sorting the infos on the list

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 19 01:09:09 CEST 2008

On Monday 18 August 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I got a suggestion from Peter Nixon about splitting the devel list in
> two: 1) devel discussions
>     2) SF notifications (commits and tracker)
>
> The whole idea is to make easier for people to follow the devel
> discussions and not to be "spammed" by the SF mails.
>
> Any opinions on this?

I thought the whole idea of being on the devel list is to see not only
devel related discussions, but also devel related work (commits and bug
reports). I'm not sure I understand the reason for someone to participate
in devel discussions, but not follow on the devel work that comes after
that. Personally, I would like to keep the number of subscriptions to
mailing lists smaller not larger.

--
Dan