[OpenSIPS-Devel] [Kamailio-Users] [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS vs. Kamailio

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Aug 8 13:03:17 CEST 2008

Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Darren Sessions wrote:
>> I have to say, this is probably one of the harder decisions I've had to
>> make in a very long time. I have to say the OpenSER / SER decision was
>> much easier.
>
> you are right

I suggest that we don't add to flames, since one may very well think, it
was
an easy one, and yet some may additionaly ask if it was a good one. I think
for the time being, more flames is not very helpful. Certainly trying to
understand the roots of the problems, and taking history lessons like in
the following link, would do better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_%28software_development%29

-jiri