[OpenSIPS-Business] Consultant needed for an upgrade job.

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:19:06 UTC 2024

I am looking for someone to re-implement my legacy 1.x script with the
current stable version and add STIR/SHAKEN to the script.

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein