[OpenSIPS-Business] [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Summit 2017 - Amsterdam, NL

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 14 09:10:08 EST 2017

Hello all,

The official registration is now open:
     http://opensips.org/events/registration.php

The registration form allow you to select the events you want to take
part during the Summit, like the Conference and the OpenSIPS Training.
Also you can opt in for the side activities like the Round Tables,
Design Clinics and Interactive Demos. And even more, you can show
interest or suggest topics for these activities.

Many thanks to the people who pre-registered - your submissions were
migrated to full registrations.