[OpenSIPS-Business] OpenSIPS LIVE Bootcamp 2.x is coming to Austin !

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Sep 22 19:28:24 CEST 2015

The OpenSIPS Project is happy to announce the OpenSIPS LIVE Bootcamp 2.x
in Austin!

Help us "Keep Austin Wierd" by celebrating OpenSIPS Week in Austin, TX
and become an OpenSIPS Certified Professional in the process!

As part of OpenSIPS week in Austin, we'll be holding a LIVE, in-class
training following the conclusion of the OpenSIPS Summit on Nov 10th. If
you've ever wanted to become an OpenSIPS Certified Professional, this is
you're chance! You'll have the rare opportunity to train live with the
founder of the OpenSIPS Project Bogdan-Andrei Iancu!

It's not a secret that there is a growing demand for OpenSIPS Certified
Professionals all over the world.

This training is intended to offer you a 50/50 view between theoretical
and practical applications of OpenSIPS. It covers advanced topics that
are critical to Telecom network operators in regards to security,
scaling, and integration. For participants that would like an
introduction to OpenSIPS basics and to qualify for prerequisites  to the
advanced topics, there will be a 2 day online primer prior to the live
training.

On November 11th -13th 2015 the live portion of the training will be
held at the OMNI Downtown Austin in Austin, TX. This is our preferred
hotel for the summit. If you're attending the summit and staying there,
you'll enjoy the convenience of not having to leave the hotel. Prior to
the live training, we'll be offering the first 2 days of the training
online.

REGISTRATION
To register and get more information go to: http://ebootcamp.opensips.org

OpenSIPS Summit in Austin
November 9th-10th
To register and get more information go to:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin

HOTEL
Hotel information can be found at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Summit-2015Austin#toc5

TRAVEL INFORMATION
Airport: Austin=Bergstrom International Airport
Website: http://www.austintexas.gov/airport

This "can't miss" training is coming to you via a joint effort between
OpenSIPS Solutions and V.Office Networks.

Don't miss this rare opportunity to train live with the founder of the
OpenSIPS Project and become part of the growing group of OpenSIPS
Certified Professionals all over the world!