[OpenSIPS-Business] [OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW] Emergency call handling module

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 16 18:59:58 CET 2015

Hello all!

Thank you Evandro and Robison for the new emergency module. I bet the
community will find it useful.

I've added the extra documentation you provided on the wiki[1].
Therefore, anybody who is looking to deploy this feature on their
platform can read and get some ideas about what the module does and how.
The wiki page contains the following information:
* The specifications and design of the NENA i2 architecture
* Use case scenarios
* Configuration examples

[1] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Emergency-2-1

Best regards,