[OpenSIPS-Business] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.1.1 is now available

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Aug 22 20:18:14 CEST 2015

Hi Maxim,

Do you load the proto_udp module ?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax at sippysoft.com>
Date:22/08/2015  18:48  (GMT+02:00)
To: OpenSIPS devel mailling list <devel at lists.opensips.org>
Cc: news at lists.opensips.org,users at lists.opensips.org,	business at lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.1.1 is now available

Hi Bogdan,

For some reason 2.1.x is still failing our voiptests travis run with the following error when trying to run in the UDP-only mode:

Aug 22 15:32:00 [10854] ERROR:core:fix_all_socket_lists: listeners found for protocol udp, but no module can handle it
Aug 22 15:32:00 [10854] ERROR:core:main: failed to initialize list addresses
It was told on the mailing list before that it would be fixed before the release:

http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Unable-to-start-opensips-2-1-1dev-in-UDP-only-mode-td7595563.html

So I guess that never happened. Could you guys look into it or at least add some kind of errata or relnotes entry?

Thanks!

-Maxim