[OpenSIPS-Business] Joining OpenSIPS Pavilion at ITExpo 2011 ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 23 18:45:51 CET 2011

Hello,

For you as a potential OpenSIPS business maker, I come to you with an
interesting proposition.

With the occasion of ITExpo Expo and Conference in Miami 2011 (
http://itexpo.tmcnet.com/east12/ ), we, the OpenSIPS project are working
out an arrangement to create the OpenSIPS Pavilion inside the ITExpo
expo floor.

And we would like to invite you to be a part of the OpenSIPS pavilion!

What is the idea?

As you know, you can participate as standalone entity to ITExpo and get
your own booth. What we want to do is to gather multiple participants
under the OpenSIPS umbrella - inside the OpenSIPS pavilion, you can get
your own booth. The advantage of the participants to the pavilion is
that they can exhibit as connected to the OpenSIPS project, to gain more
visibility and a better identity through the project (as related to).
The pavilion will allow the participants to only to focus more on their
business area, but also will come with lower participation cost (versus
being an individual participant).

How the pavilion looks like ?

The OpenSIPS Pavilion is an open space of 20 x 20 feet, fully utilized.
There will be no delimitation / barriers between participants, while
each have his own space and furnish/tools to help focusing on his own
business , products and services.
The Pavilion will create an homogeneous and fluid space to be visited by
all people interested in OpenSIPS related businesses.

What is the deal ?

Each participant will get a space in the pavilion, including:
     - pod with vertical backend for posters.
     - each pod would include the actual pod itself, graphics, electric,
Internet, carpeting and a flat panel monitor
     - Two full conference passes
     - Unlimited emailed VIP passes imprinted with your logo to send to
customers, partners and prospects inviting them to visit the  exhibit
hall free of charge.
     - Hyperlink from the ITEXPO Web site to your site
     - 50 word description in the Show Directory and on the official
Show Web site with logo and link to your web site
     - Unlimited number of exhibitor badges for booth staff

The space per participant inside the OpenSIPS pavilion is a turn key
space (with all extra services included - you just have to show up :) ).

The price is much lower than participating as an standalone exhibitor,
not to mention that in the pavilion deal you get more services and
adds-on included (aside the floor space).

For information on the pricing or any other kind of information, please
do not hesitate to come back to me. Just let me know your interest into
this.

Let's make OpenSIPS bigger, more visible and a better place for business !!

OpenSIPS founder & developer

OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"